- Primary Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Body Contouring
- Medical Weight Loss
- Hair Restoration
- Patient Forms
- Before & After Gallery
RHA Fillers in Webster
An Advanced Line of Facial Fillers
Facial fillers can rejuvenate your skin by restoring lost volume from normal aging, or even enhance certain features. At Integrated Medicine & Aesthetics, we are an exclusive provider of the new RHA fillers in Webster. This range of designer fillers work to be uniquely resilient, adapting to your facial movement.
The result is a dynamic results that softs wrinkles and folds, helping our patients enhance their natural beauty to unleash their pure, natural glow.
What it Treats
Hollow Tear Troughs
Varies depending on treatment area(s); typically 30 to 45 minutes.
Female or Male
18 & older
Recovery & Downtime
With RHA fillers, there is little to no recovery time. You may have some temporary redness at the injection site(s), but you are free to go back to your daily routine after your appointment.
Why try RHA Fillers in Webster?
This collection of designer filler was created with the most natural looking results in mind.
Your face and facial expressions creates a lot of movement in this area. These fillers adapt with this movement to look beautiful and natural.
A little filler goes a long way. You can experience transformative results with RHA fillers.
RHA Filler Results
We love seeing our patients glow after their RHA filler appointment at Integrated Medicine & Aesthetics!
The Dermal Filler Process
What to Expect?
At Integrated Medicine & Aesthetics, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine an injection plan that fits your lifestyle and budget. You’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest at our office.
Get your injections
Your expert injector will administer the predetermined amount of RHA filler into the area(s) of concern. We will ensure you feel comfortable with the treatment and understand what to expect throughout the entire process.
After your injector is done, they will assess the treated area to ensure proper placement of the filler. We’ll answer any questions you have and give you instructions on the best ways to maintain your results. Then, we welcome you to schedule any follow-up appointments if needed.
Before your appointment for RHA fillers in Webster, you should:
- Avoid all blood-thinning medications and supplements for at least a week before your appointment. This includes aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve, garlic supplements, Vitamin E, St. John’s Wort, and omega-3 or fish oil capsules. As always, if you are taking any of these medications under the direction of a doctor, speak to him or her before discontinuing use.
- Inform us if you have a history of cold sores or Perioral Herpes before your appointment.
- Stop using topical skin products that contain retinol, glycolic acid, alpha-hydroxy acid, or “anti-aging” products at least 2 days before (and after) your fillers are injected.
- Avoid alcohol in the 24 hours before your appointment.
Following you RHA filler injections in Webster, make sure you:
- Avoid touching or massaging the injection site(s) unless instructed by your specialist.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or excessive heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid alcohol and excess salt or precent swelling.
- If you have swelling, use a cool compress.
- Sleep face up and slightly elevated for a day or two.
- Wait a minimum of four weeks before having any other skin care or laser treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes RHA fillers unique?
RHA fillers are uniquely formulated to adapt to your facial movements. It's formula of hyaluronic acid closely mimics the same hyaluronic acid found in our skin, helping move seamlessly with your facial expression.
Do fillers hurt?
The level of pain you experience during a filler injection will depend on your skin's sensitivity and pain threshold. However, most of our patients report feeling very little pain. This pain will only come from the procedure itself, rather than the injectable, and should subside in a short time.
Will I notice immediate results from getting fillers injected?
The effects of receiving RHA fillers will be noticeable right after your appointment. Once any swelling reduces, your fillers appear natural and you can enjoy your youthful results.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.